As an experienced retreat planner, I can help you design and develop the retreat that meets your group’s needs. View my upcoming retreats and what people have to say about their retreat experience here.
And I can offer leadership for your retreat in any of the following areas of my personal spiritual interest:
- Mysticism – Knowledge of God that can be experienced, but not necessarily proven
- Theodicy – Seeking to comprehend suffering in the world through the eyes of faith
- Creating Community – Developing intentional interpersonal relationships in an age of disconnect, distrust, and disillusionment
- Interfaith Dialogue – Deepening my faith by listening for common truths about God in other traditions
- Biblical studies – Engaging ancient texts through contemporary eyes
- Prayer practices – Silence, Journaling, Movement, Imagination, and Contemplating Sacred Texts
In other content areas, I am happy to make suggestions of colleagues who may better fit your needs.