Let’s meet at your church, in your book club, over a beer/glass of wine. My interests include but are not limited to:
- Practical Ministry
- Enthusiastic Support of Small Churches – I can be your small church cheerleader!
- Vibrant Traditional Worship – When entertainment isn’t the goal, what happens in worship?
- Mentoring Spiritual Leaders – Supervising seminarians, nurturing colleague groups
- Spiritual Interests
- Mysticism – Knowledge of God that can be experienced, but not necessarily proven
- Theodicy – Seeking to comprehend suffering in the world through the eyes of faith
- Creating Community – Developing intentional interpersonal relationships in an age of disconnect, distrust, and disillusionment
- Interfaith Dialogue – Deepening my faith by listening for common truths about God in other traditions
- Biblical studies – Engaging ancient texts through contemporary eyes
- Prayer practices – Silence, Journaling, Movement, Imagination, and Contemplating Sacred Texts