Since now is NOT the time to meet in person, I’m happy to conduct an online Zoom class or conversation for your church group, your book club, or for any group of friends who want something different to discuss over a beer/glass of wine. My interests include but are not limited to:
- Practical Ministry
- Enthusiastic Support of Small Churches – I can be your small church cheerleader!
- Vibrant Traditional Worship – When entertainment isn’t the goal, what happens in worship?
- Mentoring Spiritual Leaders – Supervising seminarians, nurturing colleague groups
- Spiritual Interests
- Mysticism – Knowledge of God that can be experienced, but not necessarily proven
- Theodicy – Seeking to comprehend suffering in the world through the eyes of faith
- Creating Community – Developing intentional interpersonal relationships in an age of disconnect, distrust, and disillusionment
- Interfaith Dialogue – Deepening my faith by listening for common truths about God in other traditions
- Biblical studies – Engaging ancient texts through contemporary eyes
- Prayer practices – Silence, Journaling, Movement, Imagination, and Contemplating Sacred Texts